From Champagne, France
Comtes de Dampierre & Bentley
Audoin de Dampierre established his small and exclusive champagne house in 1986. In 2011 Philippe Rosy, a vintage car enthusiast and Bentley customer, took over the brand and his passion for Bentley and motoring history that led to this Centenary tribute and partnership. Created specifically for Bentley, this limited-edition honors Bentley’s 100th year. The exclusive gift box also contains a superbly crafted bottle stopper, directly inspired by the winged 'Flying B’ mascot as seen on heritage Bentley cars.
- A tailor-made blend of 65% pinot noir and 35% chardonnay, all from the best terroirs of the Marne.
- This champagne was aged 24 months on lees with a low dosage.
- It has notes of peach, apple, citrus, and toast. It is fresh with a mineral palate and a beautifully lingering aftertaste.
- Each luxury gift box includes a 750ml special edition bottle and a unique Flying B bottle stopper.
- A true collector’s item, this Cuvee was produced only once for the Centenary.