LEARNING MADE FUN FOR KIDS AND PARENTS TOO!
ENJOYING THE GREAT OUTDOORS ON TWO WHEELS
The FirstBIKE FAT Cross Kids Bike is the next step up from the regular FirstBIKE. This little beast has high-quality air tyres which offer superior comfort and grip for little shredders that go a little bit harder than others. It even has a brake on there to slow them down before they enter those berms. With plenty of grip and a range of adjustments this balance bike is definitely one of the better options out there.
We all remember the first time we rode without training wheels, however, there's a new way to speed up the learning process! Balance bikes teach your kid how to balance while letting them put their feet down at any time. This method will effectively teach your child the joy of two wheels as early as 20 months (with optional lowering kit). The model you are viewing features air inflated knobby tyres and a rear drum brake SafetyStop, making it ideal for off-road conditions with mostly grass, gravel, or loose dirt surfaces
Read on to learn about all the great benefits.
Why are balance bikes better?
Balance bikes offer several great features which will encourage confidence while being fun at the same time:
- They are MUCH lighter.
- Kids can put their feet down at any time = Encourages confidence.
- They learn balance immediately, this is the biggest drawback of training wheels.
- The lack of training wheels allows your child to master cornering at the same time.
What sets the FirstBIKE apart from other brands?
The FirstBIKE is by far our favourite balance bike. They utilise several great features that improve safety and encourage faster learning.
- Limited steering range prevents crashes.
- No-slip, tool-free saddle.
- Nearly indestructible.
- Adjustable brake.
- Designed with no sharp objects, bolts, etc.)
Please note: These bikes come disassembled, but assembly is easy! Please check out the video below.
- Comes with a brake that is an integrated hand-controlled rear drum brake SafetyStop
- With air tyres ideal for off-road conditions with mostly grass, gravel, or loose dirt surfaces
- Extremely lightweight, high-strength yet flexible, and durable frame material absorbs shocks and helps protect a child's spine
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- 5-year warranty on all other parts
- Award-winning German design
- For children from 20 months up to 5 years old
- High-tech, injection-moulded composite weatherproof frame doesn’t scratch, splinter, swell, or rust like wood or metal (frame is made of 30% glass fibre reinforced nylon composite)
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking; the braking power can be adjusted. (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers)
- Special “horse saddle” shape provides for maximum comfort and stability
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill (unlike common pedal bike saddles used on other balance bikes)
- Seat height is easily adjustable anytime, anywhere without tools
- Optional LowKit allows kids to ride from an earlier age (starting from 20 months old)
- Minimum seat height: 30.5cm (with LowKit)
- Maximum seat height: 44.5cm
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls. The handlebar does not fully rotate.
- No sharp edges, parts, or protruding screws
- Only 3.5 kg with a brake
- Maximum weight load of 35 kg
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off
- Sealed industrial wheel bearings; keep the wheels turning smoothly without replacement or service (prevents clogging by dirt or gravel)
AWARD WINNINGFirstBIKE is Accredited and Awarded Around The World
DESIGNED IN GERMANY